Student Competencies - 7Cs
SWUC Student Outcomes—7Cs
- Connection to God and Others: Develop a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and continue to grow in faith through balanced living(i.e., spiritual, physical, intellectual, and social-emotional) and service to others.
- Citizenship: Participate in civic life through collaborative involvement in community issues, accepting responsibility for local, national, and global environments.
- Collaboration: Demonstrate ability to work effectively and respectfullywith diverse teams to accomplish a common goal.
- Foundational Competencies: Apply core skills (i.e., literacy,numeracy, etc.) and aesthetic qualities to thinking and problem solving.
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving: Use experience, knowledge,reason, belief, and creative ideas to form carefully considered judgments and solve problems.
- Communication: Articulate thoughts and ideas effectively using oral,written, and nonverbal communication skills in a variety of forms and contexts.
- Character: Demonstrate Christian values and dispositions in responding to a changing environment.